If you are using a Gevey sim or any other tool to unlock your device, your push notifications are probably not working, you are not receiving notifications from Facebook, Whatsapp, Viber, etc..
This fix is guaranteed to fix your push issues. And will work on all iPhones firmwares and models.
What you need:
1. Jailbroken device
2.SAM and SAM prefs (Cydia, add source, http://repo.bingner.com)
3. iPusher (From iTunes store)
4. Push Doctor (Cydia, add source, http://cmdshft.ipwn.me/apt/)
5. You need to know to which carrier your iPhone is locked, will go later on this
1. Open SAM from your iPhone’s settings, and go to Utilities, and click on Revert Lockdown to Stock
2. Once you do that, connect your iPhone to iTunes and you will recieve this error
1. If you are unsure which carrier your iPhone is locked to, type your IMEI number in Google and perform a little research to determine your Carrier.
2.If you know your carrier go to Method, and select by Country and Carrier, Select the Country and the Carrier from the lists. Reconnect the cable to iTunes and see if it will be unlocked. Mine was locked to Rogers, Canada and it looked like this
3. If you do not know your carrier, your best bet is to search google with your IMEI model, you can find your IMEI under settings, and about.
4. Reconnect your iPhone to iTunes and wait till your iPhone gets activated.If your carrier is correct, under SAM’s more information, your activation state must be WildcardActivated, and iTunes must accept and activate your SIM, this is a welcome message from an O2 user.
Now that your SIM is activated, we better fix your push notifications, go to part II